Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008!





I am so glad thatI am able to take part of this opportunity to share my list of books that I would like to read.


1. The Postcard and the Crossroad by Beverly Lewis.

2. Desire by John Eldredge

3. Close Enough to Perfect. This book is a collection of 4 stories by different authors.
This is a short list for now. I will add more later.
Today, I picked up two book at the local christian bookstore. I got
1. Treasures for women who hope by Alice Gray
2. A walk with Jane Austin by Lori Smith.
I am so looking to reading A walk with Jane Austin.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Just stopping by to thank you for being part of the Spring Reading Thing. Enjoy your reading!

Nise' said...

I am going to request A Walk With Jane Austen from the Library. I just finished Just Jane and The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen. Happy Reading.