Sunday, January 25, 2009

I haven't posted on this blog in a very long time. We can't adopt right now due to medical situation that prevents us from adopting from China.We are looking into Ethiopia. I know that God has a plan for us to have a family. I am trusting in him to direct. But one thing I am sure of is that we will go overseas and serve. I am not sure what that will look like. But I praise God that he knows and has a plan for us. I hope someday we will be able to adopt Hannah. She is definetely in our hearts.

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Hi,
I just wanted to stop by and thank you for joining in the friends at A Place Called Simplicity. We have been so encouraged by all the new friends we have during this difficult season.

I read your post that things are preventing you from adopting from China. I'm so, so, so, so sorry.

I know you are praying about Ethiopia, ever thought about Uganda? Dw met our Elijah and Elizabeth in July and they were home with us on December 18th. The orphanage we worked with was wonderful!! And there are lots of little girls there longing for a mommy and daddy. We pray for them by name with E & E daily - that God would bring them a mommy and daddy....

If you want to know more about Uganda...check out my sidebar under ImportantPosts and start with Our Wild Adventure part 1.

Your Hannah is out there and God has an amazing plan for her and you!!

Hugs to you from Colorado,
Linny