Sunday, August 20, 2006

A couple of things for Hannah


I got this tea set for Hannah. I also collect tea pots and tea cups. I look forward to having tea parties with our children. I am blessed to have a husband who will go to tea with me. On our honeymoon, we had high tea at the Empress in Victoria. It was so much fun. There are also a couple of tea places near us which we go to when we have time.



I got these two dresses at Kohl's. I know I will not know Hannah's age until the referral. So I am getting 24 months dresses. I am trying not to spend too much money on clothes for Hannah. It is hard there is too many cute clothes for girls.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Hello! Of course I remember you!
my email traciedelapena@hotmail.com
Tracie

Christi and Abbey said...

That tea set is adorable!! maybe our daughters can tea party together sometime.